Guernsey Foster Care & Adoption
The Guernsey Foster Care & Adoption Association is a
registered charity that serves to:
- Inform and support foster carers, adoptive parents &
prospective carers and adopters.
- Initiate training in response to the needs of carers and
- Provide foster children and adoptive children with experiences
that they may not have had.
- Organise a range of social activities for fostering families
and adoptive families so they can share their experiences and learn
from one another.
- Lead support groups for foster carers and adoptive
- Work closely with social services but remain independent and
able to act as an advocate for carers if needed.
- Provide toys and equipment for children with a range of special
All foster carers and adoptive parents are automatically members
of the association if they want to be. There is no membership